Monday, November 23, 2009

Portraiture and Identity

1. Energetic, Happy, Fun, Playful
2. I chose to photograph my little brother because he is very energetic and happy.
3. I learned that it is very hard for a 5 year old to stay still for more than 10 seconds and that it is also hard for him not to look at the camera for every photo.
4. It was easy taking pictures of him because he will do whatever I tell him to and he wont feel embarrassed or anything.
5. My biggest challenge of taking his picture was that he is 5 and can not stay still or not look at the camera.  He also has his own ideas on how I should take his picture.
6. My favorite picture is the one with my brother drawing and the mirror showing his reflection.







Wii 2009
Music 09
Toys 09
Trouble 09
Musician 09
Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment